jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Film Journal

Film is doing just fine, we have been analyzing a lot of movies and I feel that I'm becoming experienced at this. I definitely know a lot more, and feel someone that can actually make a wise and certain comment about any movie. When I first joined the course I never thought that there would be so much facts and things relating to films, and I find it quite interesting. Till now what I call the "theory" part of Film Studies course is very good and I find it easy to participate, but what the activity, what I call the "practice" part of the course is what I find it more laborious and I think I have to put a lot of effort as I don't have the same experience and knowledge that my fellow partners have in editing programs and computers. But even though I find it like I said, I am curious about learning more of the programs used in films as I know that someday I will be able to do amazing things with my movies or any projects at school.
Another things that I was having problems with and was giving me a certain concern, was my future with this course, I wanted to change for some time to Economics, but it wasn't possible. Even though I don't like so much economics i thought it would be more useful for my future, but one of my teacher told me something that made me calm about my thinking and he said: "universities will find you more interesting when they see you did this type of course at highschool"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario